Free chat online about your career options
Chat online with one of our staff to get:
- career information and guidance
- help using our website
- suggestions on what to do next.
We're available to chat from 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sort of help can I get with online chat?
Our online chat team can:
- help you use our website
- suggest tools to help with your career planning
- provide information and guidance for your general career questions
- assess you for a career planning session.
To start chatting, click on the 'Chat Now' button on this page.
What are the benefits of online career planning?
Online career planning may work for you if you:
- want career information and guidance but don't like using the phone
- are not sure of your career path
- want to keep a record of your career conversation.
If you can't chat online, you can call us free on 0800 222 733.
What do others say about our online chat service?
We regularly survey people who use our online chat service. Here are some comments:
"Very helpful indeed. I feel so confident and happy."
"I was a bit hesitant to choose the chat option, but I’m glad I did. Thank you heaps."
"It's great to have someone to chat with online in real time. I live alone in the country and don't really have anyone else to discuss job search matters with, and it's hard and discouraging doing it on your own. Thanks for providing the service. It's really appreciated."
"It's really good to talk to people that are excited about helping you, and are encouraging."
"It was great to see a prompt and friendly service. I would recommend this service to anyone who is struggling with their career and needing some advice."
"You have given me some of the best advice I’ve ever had. It’s now up to me to do something about my career change."